Friday, December 23, 2011

Kisses.

Its good to be home. :)




Currently how my house looks like, kinda. As in, SO CHRISTMASSY! Apparently my family had a party at my house the other day. Without me. T.T Which explains all the decorations. Oh and even though I didnt bring my camera back, (slaps face) I can still take pics cos I'm using my dad's camera. Woots. :)


Haul from my mum when they went on vacation. Again, WITHOUT ME. T.T But to compensate my mum got me a bunch of cool stuff. :) I actually asked for only a T shirt but she got me other cutesy stuff and lip balm  and even a pair of really gorgeous tights cos she knew I was upset when my old pair got lost in my hostel. -.-


AND TODAY I WENT SHOPPING! :)

Gosh, it felt so good. :) I'd forgotten what its like to shop in malaysia, but seriously its AWESOME. :D I got a bunch of pretty stuff and the best part is its CHEAP! Cos of the christmas sales no doubt.

Vain pics coming up cos I haven't posted pics of myself in awhile. ;p

Gorgeous white lace top in mng. Loved it but didn't get it cos I decided it was still too expensive even after discount. :(


Top and miniskirt from padini. Almost bought the skirt but didn't for now. Might still wanna get it though. ;)


Pretty christmas decor of 1B. So festive!


AND the best thing is, my favourite makeup shop in the world FINALLY has an outlet in sabah! :D *squeals and hyperventilates*

I spent half a day shopping and still haven't attacked ALL the shops yet. :P Like I haven't been in cotton on yet. Maybe next time, after all I do have lots of time left here.. :) But I wasn't completely selfish! I did manage to get gifts for my parents for Christmas. ;p

I can't believe tomorrow's Christmas eve already! How time flies. :)

Merry Christmas everyone! ♥♥

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment