Friday, May 11, 2012

YES i changed my blog address.

I'm hiding. :P

current picture! No makeup, no photoshop, just me. ;) havent posted one in AGES, i know. finally my internet is behaving :P Hmm. Looking at it I feel like I kinda regret rebonding my hair. Its all smooth and shiny but looks flat. :( I know somebody is gonna laugh and say I TOLD YOU SO when he reads this :P

SO! updates. few weeks to prelims and 3 extra weeks after that to finals. But thats depressing and I won't elaborate on it. :P

Haven't exercised in ages. I don't know if I've become fatter but at the moment I'm too busy to care.. Work is piling up, I constantly have to study because I'm terrified of failing. Maybe I'll make up for it and exercise extra when I finally have the time.

So I moved into a single room a few weeks ago. It's been great, I decorated it and now I really feel at home here. Pictures on the walls, collages, that kinda thing. I spend most of my time in my room so I figured I might as well make it really homey.

I've become a loner since I got my room. I have always been a people person, really, but lately I just like being alone and stuff. I like the silence, it gives me time to think. I get bored sometimes, and I complain like crazy to my boyfriend, but lately I seem to be settling into this weird kinda.. routine. I LIKE being alone. I don't mind. if I'm bored I sleep or watch HIMYM. :P

On a different note.. I miss home. I miss my dogs and to a lesser extent, my turtles. :P I miss Malaysian food. I can cook but it isn't the same.

Few more months to tahan! >.<

xoxo karen



No comments:

Post a Comment