Sunday, July 1, 2012

FINALS ARE TOMORROW!!

and here i am, unable to tear myself away from my laptop. I'm just so tired and i keep assuring myself that i've studied since day 1 of coming to this godforsaken place, so i should be ready by now. :| My room is a horrible mess, books and clothes EVERYWHERE, i'm not even exaggerating.

PLEASE LET THIS WEEK FLY BY AND BE OKAY AND PLEASE LET ME NOT CRY IN ANY OF THE VIVAS IN THIS EXAM. :(
(yes, i cried before. once. :P)

ANYHOO, I'm going home on the 21st of july! :) oh joy. I can't wait to see my puppies again, ahhh ♥ and yes i shall miss crunchy and the capsicum, but i'll think about that when i have to. ;) oh and i'm also pleasantly surprised that the capsicum actually LIKED crunchy! :) (then again, crunchy is so super adorable, who wouldn't like her? ;)

ok time to study again so i don't regret it tomorrow :| ARGHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment