Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GREETINGS FROM KAY-TEE-TEE. ♥

HELLO, lovely blogders! ;)

I haven't been online in days. I am now in the jungle again. Sighs. I bought KTT wifi and its so effing slow. Sad la. Anyone wanna borrow me a broadband? :D hahahaa.

I've been attending classes already, I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology, plus Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi. So far, I think I like Hindi most. My lecturers are from India, and I find it super hard to understand when they speak English. :(

I'm depressed because I'm homesick and bored. Nothing to do here, I swear. Internet pun buruk. I miss Sabah so much. :( Housemates tukar aredy, I miss Sasa. But my new roomie is Amy and with her, there is NEVER a dull moment. ;) My other two housemates Sean and Cindy are awesome also la. And most amazing of all, I got back my old apartment! 4-3-A1 ftw. ;D I'm even sleeping in my own bed and using my own table and closet. (the ones I've been using for the past 1.5 years.)

Faster la, 3 months pass by. FASTER. I wanna go home! (or at least, weekend come faster so I can go shopping.)

Wanted to post pics of my Kannada and Hindi writings. Tapi malas mau ambil gambar. Sorry! :P

xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment