Thursday, March 17, 2011

hmm.

So many thoughts, so hard to put it all down in words.

I was talking with my housemates today and some things we talked about were extremely interesting. ;) P/S. We talked about guys. HAHAA. And I just realised,

I have been called a bitch just because I don't feel the same way about someone. And honestly to me, its fine. Call me whatever you like, all sorts of mean names, if it makes you feel better. It doesn't do anything to me, except maybe make me laugh at your bitterness.

I am honest with my feelings, if I don't like something/someone I will just say so. My honesty makes me happy. And if you don't like me because of it, then oh wells, NOT MY PROBLEM. :)

There has been a guy I regard as a friend, best friend even, betray me and spread rumors about me and lie to my face. (I still hate him now, and this happened last year lol)

The point of this post?

I just think, guys/people who hate me can hate me all they want. Its not in my power to change their opinions on me, and I believe I never have to explain myself to people who don't matter. I'm doing things that make me happy and being with people I care about. Random, nameless, faceless people who talk behind my back because they're scared to hate me to my face, don't matter to me.Life goes on anyway. :)

xoxo ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment