Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i is sad. :C

time passes by so fast I just can't believe it. I feel like I just got here, barely settled in, and then I look at the calender and its like, OMG, its 3rd of may already. I'm flying back on the 28th, meaning I have around 25 days to hang around here and see my friends, and then BAM its back to KK, back to my family and dogs, and then probably a month later, time to leave Malaysia. :C

I FEEL SO SAD!

I feel like finally I'm growing up and getting OLD (OMG) and I have to actually start studying to be a doctor soon! D: it all sounds so serious and I really feel like.. I'm not ready. :(

I'm not ready to say bye to my family and friends and my country! Not to mention my freedom! :P I'm not ready to be so serious and stuff, I'm pretty much still like a kid actually. :P

ARGH SO SAD AND TERRIFIED GOT NO WAY TO PUT IT ALL DOWN INTO WORDS.

oh but the only silver lining on my cloud of despair and misery? :P I don't have a boyfriend, so that's one less person to say goodbye to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment