Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sabah ♥

I am home! :D :D

It feels like a dream, lol. So weird to be sleeping in my own bed and to FINALLY have HOT water when I mandi! And the INTERNET. is. so. fast. Oh gosh. I feel happy. :D

Brownie my dog got A LOT fatter, I feel abit shocked actually, she looks so fat. I think I should make her exercise haha. On the other hand my mum was like @.@ when she saw me cause she says I look thin. :D HAHA bagus. lol.

KTT people, I miss you! but its ok la, we can still meet on the 30th after all, right? :) For now I'm gonna stay home and be a pig, eating everything I can get my hands on haha.

Some graduation pictures? I took loads but I'll just post a few cos i'm LAZY. :P


Bibi. kisses. ♥

These girls made me cry cos I'm gonna crazy miss them. :(

Monkeys. ♥

hahaha oh amy, tak jadi pulak our plan. :O

And thats all for now, continue when I'm not so lazy hihihi. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment