Sunday, August 21, 2011

and a whole week flew by.

I've been in India for three weeks already, oh how time flies. :) before I know it it'll be time to go home (fingers crossed ;) )
Anyways my whole week was busy as usual. Random top of my head updates?


  • I got a set of bones already, yay yay. Loves. Even if they are a bit mismatched.
  • Went for family lunch with the seniors yesterday. I feel like I'm back home, hearing all that mandarin :')


us, minus the seniors. :P hahaha.


With the crazy roomie who laughs ALL THE TIME. ;)

  • Bought the most gorgeous pair of gold ballet flats yesterday for rm25, more or less.
  • Had Chinese food few days ago.
  • Class got cancelled on Monday cos of the anti corruption protest thing. I was abit blur when all those men burst into our lecture hall and yelled in hindi. LOL.
  • Study study study.

Back to work! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment