Thursday, August 11, 2011

My life has been so hectic lately, omg. This is my schedule:

Wake up. Brush teeth, wash face etc. Study. Breakfast. Go to class. Class class class. Come back. Shower. Study. Dinner. Study. Sleep. REPEAT six days a week.

OH EM GEE. So this is what its like to study at med school. :( I never study this much in my life before. and its just the beginning. :| oh God help me. :P

On the other hand, dissecting was a lot of fun at first but now I'm starting to get a bit bored of it. :P hehe. The smell of formalin makes my eyes water.

What else ah. Oh yeah I want SO BADLY to go home in december but I hear tickets are running out FAST and I still dont have my holiday timetable so IDK. Sighs. Leave it to God perhaps? :) I'm sure He wont leave me stranded here anyways. ;)

2 comments:

  1. its okay if you're stranded... most probably i will be stranded too... we can celebrate xmas in india :S

    ReplyDelete