Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Finally got over my laziness!

Pictures, pictures. :) and its taking forever to upload, PLUS I took around.. oh, idk. 600 plus pictures? So I only chose a few, randomly. :D



I know, weird pic to start :P But its pretty :)


Tokyo's railway map! Much more complicated than KL's, lol.


View of Tokyo from the window of the train. :)


SHO CUTEEEE. :D Disneyland.


Harajuku, Tokyo. This place is faaaaab. :D I spent a whole day wandering here and wasn't even halfway done looking at everything. :)


THEY EVEN HAVE A BRAND CALLED RUSTY, ♥.

And I found a stall selling these. Like Kadazan bracelets, OMG! :D




I'm in bling heaven. :) OHMYGOSH and the phone above with the butterflies, is not even up to RM370. SO EFFING CHEAP. :)
d
The streets of Nagoya. :D I went here after Tokyo.




Feeding pigeons in Osaka.


Its like a SUPER CUTE ARMY OF ELMOS! :DD


AND a parade with Elmo and Cookie monster, (loool I'm so childish. :P)

Was gonna upload more but got too lazy, oh wells. :)

xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment