Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

God, I've missed home. :)

Okay so.. Japan was good, kinda. Damn hot, like OMG 40 degrees, ie hotter than Malaysia but still I enjoyed myself looking at all the cute guys. *wink* but I'll post pictures laaater (cos now I still feel super duper exhausted. :P)

Spent the day with my dad! My brother being the budak bandar that he is, was too lazy to go to the kampung with us and my mum masuk hospital again, so yeah. :( But it was a good day! We went to Papar, for Raya of course, and the whole day was a food fest, OMG the food is awesome. :) I only just found out today that I have like a TON of Muslim relatives, lol. Just goes to show that I don't spend enough time with my extended family, just my Kadazan ones. :P

It was cool, being surrounded by the cacophony of Sabahan malay chatter and I think I pretty much laughed at like, everything. :P EVERYONE was there, my older cousins, the super young ones (3 years old and already able to terrify me and call me BIAWAK. :P) and aunties, uncles, granduncles, and tons of old people I don't know how to address. :P HAHA.

It was a good day! Although, I probably should like.. try to study later tonight. :P

xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. hey, you really go and study ? =.= havnt touch any books. Oh ya, madam rozila is super dissapointed with our class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap because our maths sucks.. i know i failed mine.. physic oso.. :P hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww man... faster upload your pics i wanna see!!! argh.. if you upload at fb tag me at d album so i know or tell me.. hahahah..
    btw i cnt study at all man... im addicted to game! hahaha so i think i wont be bringing my laptop to kolej..... im nt sure yet :(

    ReplyDelete