Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yo!

Its been awhile since I went into my own blog, lol. :P I've had exams this week (miserably) and yeah I think I flunked my math paper today for the first time ever (okay well, maybe not. :P)

Anyways.

I AM GOING HOME TOMORROW!

:)

The 8pm MAS flight back to my beloved Kotak in a balloon. :P LOLS.

I can't wait, seriously. :)

Oh and my IELTS result finally came out today, whee. I got band 8. XD which I think is pretty good, considering my english got so much more broken since I got here.

Can't even think properly, what the hell. Too excited at the prospect of going home, I guess. I mean like, I get to hug the two monsters tomorrow. ;)

YAY!

xoxo rusty

P/S To my stalker, if you're reading, thanks for the great advice on how to bring back the hamsters. To Sabah I mean. I'll keep it in mind. ;)

P/P/S Sasa and I made up a new word! OCTAPULLALIENDROID! its a mixture of octopus and alien and droid. This is Felicia's new name, by the way. I laughed til my stomach cramped, I swear. :0

3 comments:

  1. Hahah, no worries =) You not posting anything on this blog, made me have nobody else to stalk! ahaha!

    Ahh, seeing you so happy about going back, made me so impatient to be done with for my own exams and go back as well!!

    Wow, Band 8!!

    I only got like Band 7 i think, cant really remember... hahah! Congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCTOPUS+ALIEN+ANDROID laaa :P

    ReplyDelete