Sunday, June 26, 2011

Obviously I'm gonna be one of those people who can never stop working cos once I have a holiday I get really bored and cranky. :P hahaha. BORED!

I can't wait to see everyone on the 30th! These days I kinda just walk around the house and say "boring!" 50 million times. LOL. What is it with holidays? When I was in KL I was all the time thinking "I can't waittttt for the holidays, can't wait to go home, wheeee!" And now I'm sitting around going like "I can't wait to start studying again."

:P

ANYWAYS. These belong to my brother. He got them in Japan when we went last September and hoarded them away til now! HAHA he's such a hamster.

I fill my days with photography, shopping, and looking through makeup and fashion blogs for inspiration. :D hahaha omg someone entertain me please. :P

A completely random little thought. I WISH I COULD GO TO PARIS! :(

xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment