Monday, June 27, 2011


I drove (Yes, I DROVE, hahaha and no accident lol) to Karambunai yesterday cos I was missing the beach and my brother wanted to jog so yeah. It rained not long after we got there though. :( I was sad. And I was bored so I took pictures of the rain falling into the pond. With the shutter speed fast enough I can see (TA-DA look at the pic) the waves caused by those teeny tiny little water droplets falling into the pond.

CAMERA GEEK MOMENT. :D Seriously I know anyone who is good with DSLRs and happen to be reading this will probably laugh at my sakai-ness, but the thing is, only recently I started really playing around with the features on my canon. I used to just turn the knob to AUTO and BOOM! Let the camera work itself out. Lol. Now I feel abit like I'm cheating if I use Auto so I stick to the manual mode and do the adjustments myself. EHEHEHE.

OK enough talking hahaha bye. :)

Oh and the panda I'm trying to make will cause me to stay up all night. Thanks jerom. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Miahaha, the droplet wave effect does look cool though XD

    ReplyDelete