Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Yeah so I haven't actually typed a proper post in ages! So I thought, hmm, maybe I'll try to write something finally. :P Not just pictures.
Ok. What to write about? Hmm. Yeah. I haven't been up to much lately. I just want to be really relaxed and stay home. Cause when med school starts in August I'm pretty sure I won't get to just sit around and sleep or watch TV anymore. :| MY LIFE WILL BE OVER just sayin'. :P So right now, all I do everyday is: read, lie around, eat, exercise, sleep, take pictures.

I'm trying my hardest to learn all the functions on my DSLR. Cause it seems a waste to have a posh camera but not actually know how to USE it properly.

One of the pictures I took today. :3


My makeup brushes ♥

Anyways, I am really looking forward to going to KL on the 29th. :) MONEY. lol and also, well, meeting my friends. I miss them all like OMG. I'm just so used to living in KTT where there are always always people around. Like, if my housemates aren't around then I could always go opposite to Kogi's place, etc. Things like that. I miss that alot.

I wondered why I don't feel as close to my high school frie
nds as I do to my college friends. I remember talking it over with Sean and we both agreed that its probably cause spending 24/7 (like, literally 24/7) with people will make you waaaayyyy closer to them (ie my college darlings.) Very true. I totally miss those heart to hearts with Sean. ♥

Oh man. I really am looking forward to the 29th. :|

I was just thinking again, I really want to do it all over again. :) (and by this statement I'm talking about that crazy night after our Tamil final exams hehehe wink.)

xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment