Sunday, September 4, 2011

the SDM-ians visit ♥

Morning darlings! :) Its sunday morning already. My favourite day. Anyway, this week was super relaxing cos cossss we had two days holiday! :) It was one of the gods' birthday or something like that, so we get holiday. :D And it was so meriah. I saw people dancing on the streets, LOL.  Yeap, only in India. :P

AND it was extra special for us BECAUSE...... our SDM friends came from Dharwad to visit! :) I can't even fully express how excited I was. hehe. :) First time having visitors mah. Excuse our patheticness. LOL. Brought them around to Maruti Galli for shopping and of course, FOOD FEST! X)

Dinner with the girls. :) I've missed Sasa and Nana SO MUCH omg.


 I super love this picture! IDK who took it though. :p


 GROUP PIC! From belgaum with love. ;P


Went to cake walk, its like an indian version of secret recipe. They make very cheap and quite yummy cakes la :) FRUIT TART! didn't eat this though. Bailey's cake was calling out my name. ;)


Lunch at Adarsha (its a hotel.) extremely yummy lamb pie thingy. Cheap also! I think less than rm12. :)


 Christine has a habit of randomly taking pictures of me. -.- My addiction to my phone is captured here. :O


Saw a cow at the roadside. Its so tame! And cute too, don't you think? :D LOL. 


The guys. Mark has a beard now. Or the beginnings of one, anyway. MINDBLOWN. :O


 :) ♥
 The BFFs. ;) I like this pic, I used my Vignette app (on my phone) to take it. I LOVE THAT APP, the pictures turn out all vintage and gorgeous. ;)


 Checking out saris. Very cheap here, compared to the cut-throat prices we had to pay in malaysia. =.=


And I bought a peacock feather from a guy selling them on the street. 

Oh and happy Eid Mubarak to my muslim friends! ♥

I miss home very much right now. I've been here for a month but it feels more like 10. :P

1 comment: