Sunday, September 11, 2011

Time for my usual sunday morning blogpost. ;D Yeap I switch on my laptop and blog only once a week, see how good i am? ;)

Anyways, we had freshers night like.. 2 nights ago? Kinda like an orientation night (at least, I think thats what we'd call it in malaysia.) I was abiiiiiit shy cos I was the only chinese girl wearing a saree. :p but my local friends kept asking me to wear one so I did. Its the one I already own, from malaysia. I keep wearing it to functions, i know, but I do love the color. :)

 Shruti, who's a big baby. Or at least, acts like one. ;) she's from Bahrain.

 Malaysians ;) only some of us though. Actually got many more. LOL :P


And last night we went to the senior guys' house to celebrate mooncake festival which is supposed to be this coming tuesday. It was so AWESOME. There were probably like.. 50? of us? (sorry, excuse my sucky estimation skills lol) ALL chinese and ALL the seniors were extremely friendly and cool people. AND this is the house we went to! ♥







And oh the senior girls are AMAZING cooks, I kid you not. My stomach was super happy yesterday. The sambal was like OMAIGOD delish. I literally could not stop eating. :O

 Prawn sambal. DAMN I miss home.


 MOONCAKE ♥


 And we juniors made dumplings! :D


 The senior girls even MADE mooncake. Yes, MADE. Is there NO end to their talents? :P (it was green tea flavored and delicious, btw. :P)


Crowding round the table taking food. teehee. :)

I am in such a good mood. ;p 

Anyway. I woke up at 7am today, on my ONE free day with no class, to squeeze in a jogging and exercise sesh with Phoebe and Cindy. It was AWESOME and I feel so good about myself! This, coming from a girl who used to NEVER exercise and HATE sweating. Now I have to go gym everyday or else I feel weird and fat. :P haha, its so weird how I'm changing. :| 

I got a high fever few days ago, totally outta nowhere. I don't even know why I keep getting sick. :| I slept a full 10 or 11 hours and took rehydration salts and only then the fever went away. I think I'm dehydrated. :P

Also, everyone tells me I'm shrinking. :( 

Okay beginning to ramble. Bye bye now! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment