Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST WEEK!

♥ ;)

and thats all I'm saying for now. :P

OMG exams are looming. November will come very very very soon, I can just sense it. ARGH nervousness. I study everyday yet I feel terrified, whats wrong with me ah? :P

I miss home, too. Here I'm honestly beginning to treat Cindy and Yuen Quan like my family. ;) I think honestly I'd go crazy without them. :( Cindy's my mum and YQ's my older sister. :) I'm a baby, as always.

OH and now I insist everyone call me Li Shan. I'm tired of being Karen. Time to embrace my Chinese-ness and be proud of it. *winks.

I'm finally beginning to feel like I fit in here. :) I go jogging all the time now, it makes me feel really happy. I can finally comfortably (without screaming or fainting, lol) prick my fingertips during hematology practicals, and blood will flow. And my classmates are being super nice to me! AND plus my waist got another inch smaller. WOOTS! ;)

Life is good at the moment despite me being busy studying ALL THE TIME. But somehow, even if I don't know it yet, I think God will find a way to pull me through it. I have nothing to worry about, I just have to have faith and trust in His plans for me.

Current picture of me. no edits or anything, I just grabbed my camera and took the picture right here. :P hahaha. Yeap I look tired. Long long day. :|



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment