Thursday, October 6, 2011


I'm surprised that I still get people visiting my blog. :p i haven't updated in forever, I'm well aware. :p haha.. I've been way too busy. I know right. Same old excuse all the time. :p

So i probably havent been studying as much (or as obsessively) as I used to. Honestly speaking its cause I'm tired. :( and i know that if i stress too much now, then towards the exam time I'm going to be too tired to study, or I'm going to be sick. :p and also i know for sure that God is never going to abandon me.. as long as i did study then i have nothing to worry about.. I'll pull through somehow. :) faith is believing in a power greater than yourself and trusting in Him.

It's my brother's pmr exams this week! He's really smart even though I call him dumb all the time. :p haha. I have total confidence in his ability, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be ok.

I'm blogging using my phone right now btw. Lazy to on laptop. :p oh and spoke on the phone with Sam last night. Epic. Love you samson. :) I'm quite sure you read this so yeah. :)

Gonna fall asleep now. :p kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment