Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Every girl's 5 best friends. ;)

Every girl needs 5 types of friends, and I'm not just talking about shoes, makeup, clothes, handbags and accessories. *wink*

I am lucky enough to have all 5 types. ;D And I'm writing this based on people I know but I shall not put down their names cause I'm shyyy. :D heh.

1. The Laugh-Til-You-wanna-pee-your-pants friend.
This is the friend whom I can talk to all the time (pretty much). The one who shares the same crazy sense of humor as I do. The one whom I can just say anything retarded or perverted and they would just laugh and come up with a super sharp comeback. This friend is the person who keeps me sane during the times I'm most depressed or worried or just plain upset. With them I learn to not take myself so seriously. With them I LAUGH like hell. This is my favorite friend of all. (:

2. The girly-girl friend.
This is the girl I would run to the shopping mall with. :D She shares the same enthusiasm I have for shoes and bags, and cute dresses, and well, pretty much anything girly. :) She's the friend who lets me try on her new shoes and the first girl I show off MY new heels to. Its a win-win situation, really. :) This is the friend whose opinion (fashion-wise) matters to me cause I trust her sense of style. She's the friend who spends 12 hours on a shopping trip with me and STILL doesn't get tired. *wink*

3. The Listener friend.
When I have a problem or just need to vent, I say nothing. yet this is the friend who will force it out, like it or not. The friend who will listen and let me cry to my heart's content. No need to say anything, no need for words of advice, just them being there to listen is enough to me. This is the friend who helps me deal with my pain, the one who is there to pick up the pieces.

4. The live-for-the-moment friend.
This is the friend who is fun, spontaneous, and exciting. The friend who is always up for adventure, anything fun, and the person I would demand accompany me on a road trip. The friend who loves islands and nature, just like me. The one who would jump from a diving board just cause I dared him to.

5. The Smart friend.
She's the super intelligent one. The one who KNOWS stuff and who isn't selfish, I could ask her anything and she would just KNOW, and share. She's fun to talk serious with, be it religion or environmental issues, or anything in between. She's just... SMART. And the most special part? She doesn't make me feel stupid, despite her braininess. :D She doesn't treat me like bimbo although I sometimes may be. And I love that about her.

Checklist! Do you have friends like these? ;)

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment