Saturday, August 7, 2010

Its been awhile.

This post is just cause I finally have a spare moment to switch on my laptop. I just did 12 differentiation A2 level questions. It was painful. :( And I have 5 more to go.

Anyways.

I finally watched Salt! And Tekken! Was so excited when I knew the movie was coming out. I looove the game. :D AND. Jin. Is. HAWT. :D

I mean LOOK AT HIM. *sighs in contentment*




unfortunately yeah, I got too impatient and can't really be bothered looking for a huger picture, but yeah this'll have to do. :)

Anyways. (thats not a real word but i love it so yeah)

I have a HUGE week coming up. Like seriously.

Okay lets see. Monday to Wednesday are gonna be the routine wake-up-at-7-stagger-sleepily-to-class days. And then, Thursday is, OMG, results day.

MY AS RESULTS. WILL. BE. HERE.

I am terrified.

And then Friday and Saturday I have IELTS. Which I hope to score band 9 in (uisehmaaaan. :D) But really, IELTS is the least of my worried right now. I'm just really terrified of finding out my results. Can't they get lost in the mail somewhere? Please? :(

Meanwhile, Pinkie and the Brain have become ADORABLE brown furry things. :D They are totally identical and I've taken like a million pictures but because I'm blogging this in my room and my camera cable is outside, I am WAY too lazy to get up and get it and uploaaaad. :P

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment