Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Results in two days!

Its a miracle I'm still functioning, seriously. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE I AM SO SCARED OH MY GOSH.

Jesus I know You're there, I know no matter what You will always be there for me.

The world wants my best, but God wants my all. (:

And Jesus, I have read a million times, the phrases "KNOCK and the door shall be open, ASK and you shall receive, SEEK and you shall find."

So here I am dear Jesus, the imperfect, selfish, sinful being that I am, humbly imploring You, in Your infinite goodness and mercy, PLEASE OH PLEASE let me get the results I want. LET ME GET 4A's I've been begging for. It may seem so impossible, and to my human mind it seems so HARD but Lord, You who conquered sin and death, NOTHING is too hard for You. No burden is too heavy for You. And because You love me, You want the best for me, and I know You hear my prayers before I fall asleep at night.

Take away my fear. Take away my insecurities, take away the thought "I can't". Silence the whispers in my head telling me I'm not good enough. Pick up the pieces of my broken heart, and give me a new one, to love and serve You and to care for little else. You alone know how much I have been hurting, You alone know how hard I find things to be sometimes. And yet as I come into Your presence, as I pray to You I can feel the pain easing, the burden lightening, and I feel whole again.

Its in 2 days and while I often say "Nothing can be done", well, You are good and You are perfect and miracles happen because of Your perfect love.

4A's Lord, PLEASE.

And yet, not my will, but Yours be done. (:

xoxo karen

1 comment: