Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 1.

Dear best friend.

Lemme just say, it amazes me to realise that I haven't seen you in over a year. Cliched as it sounds, I think time really does fly by.

We've known each other for years now, and I think my favourite thing about you is the fact that you NEVER judge me. I may make decisions you don't particularly like, but at the end of the day, you give me space to decide things on my own.

Best of all, you NEVER say you're fine with a decision i make and then secretly resent it or hope i change my mind. I love that you're honest and sincere. :) I think it's the basis of every friendship, and probably the reason why ours lasted so long.

You probably already know this, but this year at the birthday party my college friends planned for me, i wasn't SO touched by the party that i cried, but the thing that DID reduce me to tears was watching a skype video of you wishing me happy birthday. :) *awwww. ;p

I'm sorry i've been so crappy at keeping in touch. :P but thank you, thank you
for being the one friend i can always count on. The constant in my life. I know I can go to you no matter what's going with me, and you'll understand.

I'll see you in december, darling, I can hardly wait. ;)

xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment