Tuesday, November 2, 2010

i haven't been online in ages, and thats because my broadband decided to die on me. T.T

NEVER EVER USE CELCOM BROADBAND. IT IS TERRIBLE, I SWEAR.

ended up buying ktt wifi. quote sjp in sex and the city 2, oh, how the mighty have fallen. :P

My papers the other day went alright. math was easier than expected, bio was a bit harder than i'd braced myself for, but I know God was by my side, and i think i'm going to be just fine. :)

Chem p5 tomorrow and Stats. I HATE chem p5. its usually super hard but oh how i pray it'll be easy just this once.

okays then, off to cook. These days its like i'm CONSTANTLY hungry and I'm CONSTANTLY eating, i'm gonna be a whale soon, seriously.

xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your doing great, will pray that you do well! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete