Wednesday, November 17, 2010


So. A Levels are officially over. (:

I feel SORTA free? but still there's a heavy weight on me, and there it stays until results come out in February. Do you know, I've already started getting nightmares? I dreamt of failing my statistics paper. And I freaking love maths, so it made me feel depressed dreaming it. sighs again.

So now I kinda can't wait to go back to Sabah. Like OMG its been a year and a half since I came here and now its all over!

I'm feeling a tiny little bit.. um.. sad? HAHA. I'm going to miss my classmates. I really am. Oh and to show how much I love them, I'm going to post a WHOLE BUNCH of pictures. ;) (I have a whole folder in my laptop, of class pictures, haha, alu8 are cam-whores.)


<3


My best friend. ;)


Oh I remember this. The monkeys bullied me cos I dunno how to eat with my hands. :(

:) aren't we cute, haha. mmg mcm monkey.
ICS event.
This is not the prettiest pic but its my fave cos there's a very clear picture of the three monkeys. ;D


oh God please let me meet the cut off point, i wanna come back next year. :(

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment