Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So, I have NOT stopped moving since 10 am today.

NOT EXAGGERATING! Right after exam, rushed upstairs to grab Pinkie and Peanut (now got new names, lol, Thistle and Dandelion.)
Then shower and go KTM at 11.
KL Sentral to check out train tickets to Kedah.
Midvalley. Eat.
WALK NONSTOP SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT CLUTCH (but couldn't find, boo hoo.)
Eat dinner. Walk again.
Took the 10pm train.
Sampai KTT jam 11 plus plus.
CLEAN THE HOUSE AND PACK ALL MY CRAP TO GIVE MY FRIEND TOMORROW.

I'm so tired! But I switched on my laptop anyways cos tommorow I'm giving it to a friend. And I won't be touching it til DECEMBER when I'm back in Sabah. Thats ages away! So yeah, no updating this blog til december, lol.

I saw TWO awesome pairs of shoes today but couldn't buy them, i'm so sad. One pair of SUPER fluffy slippers from La Senza (thats right, they make shoes, not just lingerie, LOL) and another pair of shoes with FREAKING BLING ON IT! from Playboy. SIGHS.

I'm NEVER gonna have enough shoes, NEVER EVER EVER.

okay too tired to think any more. XD

xoxo karen

1 comment: