Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY ♥



Its been forever since I updated! :|

Anyway, so the first few days of CNY are over, and it was great. :) Worryingly though I think I gained some weight, which makes all my effort useless (BEFORE CNY I lost weight, now gained back everything I bet) :O *sigh. Not eating anymore. :( Yeah okay, pictures.


my FAVE angpow packets this year. :D THE BUNNY ONE OMG CUTE! :)


My gorgeous pretty cousin I haven't seen in a few years. HAHA only 16 and she wears tons more makeup than I ever will. :P But she is SO super pretty. :)


Yeap, gotta love the food. :b (and that time, they weren't even done cooking all the dishes yet OMG)


Baby cousin number one. Love him, he's so cute. ;)


Baby cousin number 2. His name rhymes with mine! (so when someone in the family yells "Darren!" it always sounds like "Karen" and I tend to answer. Embarrassing much? ;P)

Baby cousin number 3. Don't be fooled, he can be evil when he wants to. Looks super cute here though. D:



Probably my fave pic this whole CNY. ;) My dad's whole family. His mum, stepmum, sister and stepsisters! Only two are not here (my fave auntie, in KL, and another in US haha) Yeap he's the only guy lol.

THIS CNY HAS BEEN AWESOMEEEE! :)

I have tons more pics but I can't be bothered to watermark them all and upload so these will have to do kthxbai. :D

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment