Saturday, February 12, 2011

THE sabah tour. ;)

Hi. :)

So Andreana, Gavin and Regi are here in KK! :) Met up yesterday to just hang out and show them KK's awesome places of interests (HAHA, yeah right :P)


Mich drove. A much better driver than I'll ever be, D:
At Sutera.

The sunset. :') so pretty. *Sasa took this pitcha! ><*

Then we headed to the magical musical fountain! LOL. Its in Tanjung Aru by the way. :) It reminds me of Sentosa in Singapore.

Even my crappy camera managed to capture the prettiness of the lights. ;)

And thennn, dinner at Upperstar KK. Gavin belanja minum! LOL at Gavin's expression here. haha.

Long Island iced tea. ;)

Group pic!

And then with Shana. ♥

I only posted up some pics. MALAS! Still exhausted from pulau trip yesterday. But anyway, I'm gonna put the rest up on FB when I've got the energy to. :)

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment