Thursday, February 10, 2011

HELLO WORLD. ;)

Morning everyone! :)

This week has been pretty boring for me. D: I feel tired all the time so I'm lazy to go out. My doctor tells me I'm anemic, which probably explains why I'm tired and pale. :P someone take me to an island, I need the sun! :|

Anyways. I finally went out last night, lol. For the past few days my dad has been asking me to go out and meet friends and I quote, "Don't stay home all the time bah." LOL. Never thought I'd hear that from my dad.

Met up at Derek's played several rounds of rummy. I swear I'm getting better at it, and I LOVE THE GAME! I even managed to win a few times, much to the guys' disbelief. :D it was aweshumm. And then I taught Haikal how to play haha.

And thennnn at 10 something we finally removed ourselves from rummy and went out to Damai for drinks. I saw Gilbert with his friends, that guy hasn't changed abit. :) He's still awesome and was the first person to talk to me in tuition all those years ago. ;) OMG its been years. Seriously, time FLIES man. I can't believe its still so easy to talk to him.

And then someone came up behind me and covered my eyes, which was awkward considering the fact that I DIDN'T KNOW WHO IT WAS, and OMG it was Leslie! Haven't seen him since.. 4 years ago, lol. Still it wasn't awkward, I've missed hanging out with him, and I used to hang out with him ALOT.

Catching up with the guys was really fun. (: And we've all changed so much! Kent's got a huge tattoo (OMG) and he's really buff. He can wear a tight pink shirt and not look gay (probably cos of the bulging muscles lol) Wakes up at 6 to exercise everyday, gosh. I should like, get diet tips from him or something. Haikal's gonna get engaged soon! His wedding is gonna be the first "friend's wedding" I'm gonna attend. ;) Can't wait. Jeremy and Derek are the same, except older and less obnoxious. ;)

I got home really late, like, 2 hours later than I said I would be. :O And I was thinking like my dad's gonna be pissed, ahaha. But thennn, he opened the gate for me (I LUPA BAWA REMOTE WTF) and he ain't even mad! He's so cool, my dad. :) I LOVE HIM. ♥

♥ karen

No comments:

Post a Comment