Monday, February 21, 2011

A week before I leave home again. D: haha I just realised I haven't really posted anything good recently so I'm gonna think and write NOW. :) So yeah. A week to go. I haven't packed yet, not even a bit, because I'm much too lazy. I probably will pack in a few days.

I'm gonna miss the comfort of bring home. :( Hot water in the shower. Awesome, porkgasmic KK food. My dogs. My own bed, my own room, and INTERNET. (in KTT, nothing comes free. Internet is expensive and SLOW.) and my awesome blinged guitar (which I won't be bringing.)

*sad face*

I know three months of lazing ain't good for the brain. :P Looking back, I guess I spent the past three months on:

reading, (not just chick-lit, I'm learning to read brainy things. :P)
photography. (i think THIS is what it feels like to be passionate about something)
guitar and piano. (because i love both.)

I have also been lazing around, eating, and going out. :D Anyway, I can't wait to start KI. I can't wait to see my friends again. :) Although.. Learning languages is probably going to be challenging. :| But it sure is better than sitting around, bored. I wish I was around to celebrate my birthday though. :| oh wells. My thoughts are spinning around in dizzy little circles.

On a totally unrelated note, my mum and I raided her closet today, as in, the bags of old clothes we didn't know existed. :P AND I found a few AMAZING GORGEOUS vintage clothes. :) and I can fit into them hehehe. YAY! I was super excited at the discovery. I wonder if my mum has some vintage shoes hiding around somewhere. :P

On another totally unrelated note,

TATIANNA CHIANG, CONGRATULATIONS~! <3

I'm so happy for you, babe. :)

Also, I am forever alone. ;)

xoxo, karen.


1 comment: