Saturday, July 2, 2011

You have to stand for something, or else you'll fall for anything.

Yesterday was just........ AWESOME. :) Best day I've had in a long time. ;) Sin City was good, Sucker Punch was even better.

Oh and pre-departure was okay. At least I got to shop in KL. The shopping there is so awesome. I didn't realise that I really missed KL! :O Sabah is home but KL is still shopping heaven.. haha

And my departure date is finally confirmed-16th August. If I were still going to KLE the departure date would be 13th July, omg. Blessing in disguise, huh? ;) We got our blazers and our money and all the info we need. Now its time to say goodbye. :(

I feel like I didn't really get a chance to say bye to everyone because even when I said bye its like the truth hasn't registered in my head- we're LEAVING. And won't be seeing each other again in Malaysia. :O The Sabahans okay la, cos we can see each other anytime. But my Sarawak friends and Semenanjung friends! So sad. :(

Oh well. The sad posts will come at a later date, when its almost time for me to leave. A whole month more, but who's counting?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment