Friday, July 15, 2011

And its back to belgaum i go.

I really think God has a sense of humor. :P

I just got a call from JPA, they offered me the chance to go back to KLE again instead of JJM. AND.... I took up the offer.

Its like a dream come true.. But again I have to change my mindset la. Its so hard, like at first I was so ready to go to Belgaum, then I thought, okay, I'm going to Davangere and it was hard to accept, but just as I already did accept the fact, AGAIN I get switched back to Belgaum. ARGH so tiring!

So nope, not one more month in Malaysia. I don't know when I'm flying, but most probably it'll be in a week or two? Hopefully three. HAHA.. I just don't feel ready to leave, but now I have to set my mind to the fact that I don't have a lot of time left in KK.

I'm scared, by the way. Wouldn't you be? And its so ironic that just a few hours ago I posted "a whole month more to go" :P Like I said, God has a sense of humor.

Kirthana and I will still be roomies, yay. ♥ Oh, and apparently they offered only 5 places to us JPA students. Which means that this year in KLE, there are only 5 Malaysian medic students. That scares me. :P

I don't really have any concrete reason to stay in KK right now anyway, I mean, all my friends are leaving and all. Might as well go to India earlier and start studying my brains out, yeah? This also means I have to start thinking about packing and things to bring:

1. Adapters
2. Oxford Medical Dictionary
3. Color pencils
4. Stationery
5. FOOD
6. black ballet flats (if I can find a nice pair)
7. black tights.
8. more oversized tees. (thats going to be my staple outfit in India, lol)
9. Medicine (panadol etc)
10. Jeans. (so far I only got two pairs. not enough)
11. Raincoat (rainy season when I get there)
12. Extensions (I mean for my room, not my head hahaha)

Damn. So much to dooooo.

Top of my head. I can't think  right now! :O

2 comments:

  1. oh ya raincoat!! have to buy have to buy!!.. hahahaha
    welcome back to belgaum 2 hours away from me im very happy already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes darling! I'm super happy about that oso! dekat2 ja. :D

    ReplyDelete