Sunday, July 17, 2011

and the packing begins. :(

I HATE PACKING.

So annoying having to stuff everything into my bag. To decide what to bring. And then to feel like, "Omg, I don't think I should bring this, but what if I'm already there and I desperately want it??" :P

So, my updated list:

1. Adapters
2. Oxford Medical Dictionary
3. Color pencils
4. Stationery
5. FOOD
6. black ballet flats (if I can find a nice pair)
7. black tights.
8. more oversized tees. (thats going to be my staple outfit in India, lol)
9. Medicine (panadol etc)
10. Jeans. (so far I only got two pairs. not enough)
11. Raincoat (rainy season when I get there)
12. Extensions (I mean for my room, not my head hahaha)



Making progress! Oh and Gavin chatted with me today, apparently Belgaum is nice! And its really cold there because of the monsoon season. Damn. I get cold even in an air-con room in Malaysia, what more rainy season in India. :P But he says things there are cheap! And that its just a matter of adapting there. Yeah okay. 


Oh I printed out pictures I love of people I love (LOL) so that I can stick it on my walls in India and stare at them when I get lonely. Or sad or something. 


I've been staying home for the past two days! Watching How I Met Your Mother, totally addictive. But I'm getting a tiny bit bored. :| Samson, Y U NO GO ONLINE? :)




Yesterday's breakfast, a perfect plate of tuaran mee. :D Can't get this in India. :( heck, can't even get in KL. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment