Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guess what?

I'm leaving this saturday. :)

Yeah I only found out today, that I'm flying from KL to India on Sunday. As in 31st. So I'll be going to KL on Saturday morning (cos lets face it, I need a MASSIVE dose of retail therapy before leaving my country. ;) )

Right now I'm packing my bag and there it is, still quite empty. :P Most of my clothes are short shorts and dresses, which I can't bring! So I'm like staring sadly into my closet at all the pretty things I have that I can't even use. :( Only packing boring things like jeans and tees and tights.


What else to pack?! Clothes, medicine, food, medical dictionary, shoes. OMG I forgot shoes. Anyway. I think I'll continue packing later. *procrastinates.

My brother recently got his hair cut as you can see. Its a ♥ shape undercut! HAHA he is SO lovesick, I don't care if he denies it. :P 

And today I cooked lunch! :D I am so rajin, woohoo! :D 

Headless fish. Brownie ate up the heads.

Chicken.

And sawi. 

omnomnom. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment