Tuesday, July 5, 2011

of food and conversations :p

First words my brother said to me just now when I got home : "OMG so you finally decided to come home! I haven't seen you in dinosaur years!"

:P How he exaggerates. Haha but I haven't seen him and my dad for more than 24 hours la LOL. :P

I have been out for the past three days eating and eating and I swear I must be fat now. X) Eat more before going India, yay yay. I'm so happy to get to catch up with everyone! I swear we're all almost 20 (going to be, anyways) and we still act like high school kids. We talk about dumb things and argue and talk and argue and talk some more. Good times.

Playing some random football game with morgan. I lost. :'(

 Muffin has long hair now :O *mindblown*


And YES that is a condom hahaha. Its really cute aint it :D

The beach was so beautiful today ;)

Hmm lazy to put more pictures aredy. Exhaustion taking over my head.. haha. goodnight ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment