Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Emo emo emo.

But I shall collect all my emo-ness and talk about it in another post alrighty? :P

ARGH. I shall talk about something else now. Continuation of my whole holiday blogging. :P haha.

Malas to think of what to write la. I'll just post pictures and like caption them.




My beloved new Nichii heels. They cost me RM80 and I think its the prettiest pair I have to date, even prettier than my Nine West ones. :P (in fact I love it so much and its so high I can barely walk in it and haven't worn it out in public yet. :D) haha.




Bought this eye mask at KL Sentral. :D It matches my umbrella!!! :) HAHAHAAA. There's like gel thing in it so its cool and really relaxing. :D



A mini mini mini little Vera Wang Princess. :)) Its super tiny. :D I almost bought it then decided not to cos I hate the stall owner person. :S bwahahaha..



Really cute Golden Retriever I couldn't resist playing with at some random house. :) bwahaha.





Cam-whoring in a random shop. :D I like how shop lights make my hair look browner. :D hehe.




Cam-whoring in Nichii with Sarah. :D hahaa..





And THIS is the famous Edson. :) He is SOOO ADORABLE. :)) Although I didn't find him all that adorable when he came into the room and jumped on me at like 9 am. :P ARGH. D:




Felicia Waffle and the only boy she'll happily hug. :D HAHA.

And now, I'm bored of blogging. I shall go to sleep instead. :)

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment