Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grandma Girl Part 1

Okay.

I'm free this morning. Totally no exam, no class, nothing to do. (I'll study later. :D) So I thought I'd blog about our latest Grandma Girl episode.

OMG. Sarah, Felicia and I decided we should tell her about her um, to put it in the nicest way possible, DISGUSTING B.O.. So.... Here's what we did.

Okay before I type in the whole convo I thought I should just say, we have installed an air freshener in our house. You know, one of those that automatically spray every 9 minutes. So you KNOW how bad the smell is.

And EVERYTIME it sprays, Grandma Girl COUGHS. Loudly. Its annoying but most of all it makes me a little bit guilty. So, to bring up the conversation of her B.O., I used the air freshener as a conversation starter!

(air freshener sprays)

G.G: *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH*

(i start the convo)

K: GG, are you allergic to the air freshener?
G.G.: Uh, no, I'm just sensitive to "heavy smells".
K: Oh. And you're sensitive to perfume?
G.G.: Yeah.

(this is when Sarah comes into the convo)

S: I've been meaning to tell you this..... But I scared you get angry...... But...... You.... Sometimes.... Have.... body odour.....
G.G.: *confused face* I don't understand what you're saying..

(Oh MY GOSH. WHAT IS THERE NOT TO UNDERSTAND?!?!)

S: (takes a deeeeep breath and try again) Welll..... You know how you go up and down the stairs right... When you're in the house,.... You.... SMELL.
G.G.: Oh. Uh. I know I sometimes have "heavy smell"... I sweat easily, even walk up and down the tangga also can sweat.. Like that lah.... *Laugh*

(OH GOD. SHE FINDS HER B.O. FREAKING AMUSING.)

(i cant really remember the convo much. It was SO LONG and basically involved Sarah trying to repeat millions of times, that she SMELLS. And me? Lying on the floor laughing with a blanket pulled over my head. :D)

S: (with a deodorant roll-on in her hand) You can try use this...
G.G.: What is that?

(At this point I was just totally speechless. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A DEODORANT IS???)

Wait. I think that explains alot doesn't it? Anywaysss,

S: Its deodorant.
G.G.: What is that? I don't understand.
K: If you use it then we won't have to use the air freshener.
G.G.: Oh, I don't normally like to use creams and lotion because I don't like the sticky feeling it gives my skin.

(Oh, my. Which is worse, having sticky skin, or suffocating everyone around you with your "HEAVY SMELL"????!!)

S: You can just try it and if you don't like it you can just throw it away.
G.G.: I think that is not good... *giggle giggle*

(OH MY GOSHHHHH. STOP GIGGLING!!!!!!)

(Sarah hands over the deodorant.)

(Grandma Girl opens the cover.)

G.G.: Oh! This thing ROLLS! *amazed voice*
S: Um. Yeah.
G.G.: How to use this?

(At this point Sarah looks at me for help but I was so busy laughing I didn't trust myself to speak. I mean, how the HECK do you give someone instructions on how to use DEODORANT?!)

S: You... uh.... Put it..... On your.... Underarms.
G.G.: Ohhhhhhhhh. *Again, amazed voice* But I think I don't want to use. I'm sensitive to "heavy smell". Like when Karen sprays the AirWick I also cough *smiles evilly*

Oh, please. As if Grandma Girl could EVER smile evilly. :P But WHAT THE-? If she uses deodorant then I wouldn't need to spray AirWick around the house every few seconds, now, would I?! :P

The conversation kind of just DIED there. Sarah just randomly told her that she hopes she wasn't angry. Something like that.

And after all that she STILL refuses to use the freaking deodorant. WHAT A WASTE of a new bottle of deodorant. D:

AAAAAARGH.

And. I'd like to add that Felicia was NO HELP at all in this whole thing. She was hiding downstairs because she didn't want to be here when we confront Grandma Girl. But thank God for Sarah who was calm enough to talk to her cos I was too busy killing myself laughing and wasn't very helpful. :D

HAHA!

xoxo karen





5 comments:

  1. OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE THIS CONVO AND YOU AND SARAH'S EXPRESSIONS.

    man, i miss u guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. hw cn someone not know how to use a deo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nat, HAHA!!!!! Imagine our expressions, and multiply that by about a million times, then you'll know how it was :D HAHA. I nearly died laughing, I swear. :D

    and aww. Me miss you too ;)

    @ munirah, And just my luck, the one person in the world who dunno how to use it, LIVES IN MY HOUSE. D: HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..karen...i hope G.G doesn't find out about this...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha it doesnt matter even if she does. :D haha. btw who are you unknown?.. :P

    ReplyDelete