Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Exams in KTT T.T

First exam in KTT today!! :S And lucky me, it was Physics. :P Physics was never my best subject. But believe it or not, since coming to KTT I've actually started to ENJOY Physics classes! In fact I like it the most compared to the other subjects. Aargh. I'm becoming a Physics geek on top of being a regular geek. :P HAHA.

People here take exams so seriously. Unlike me. My exam was at 2pm so I happily woke up at 9, jumped on to my roommate Felicia's bed and studied for a while. Until she got fed up of me hogging her bed and stealing her pillow, so she told me to go away. :D HAHA :D

I don't know how I did. Im not hoping for an A, cos here, an A is 90 marks. OMG. I'm just hoping for a B. :( Aaaargh. :P


xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i just had a physics test too and i'd be happy getting 10 marks! i thought i was gonna get the paper back and they wouldn't see it cause they said they would let us take it home and we'll mark it ourselves next week but no, they took it back. now i can't hide my idiocy. i swear, if i don't drop it, i'll get kicked out XP

    ReplyDelete