Thursday, September 3, 2009

The First ever post dedicated to someone.

I am posting this because I am bored.

And because my evil roommate is pestering me to update my blog. :P

Yes she's evil. She looks all sweet and innocent but you won't BELIEVE what she wanted to do today. (hint: It involves my cupboard.) She wants to topple over my cupboard. D: What the hell. :P What kind of nice, sane person attempts to do such stuff? :P Diabolical, I swear. :P HAHA.

Anyway. I dunno what exactly t0 write. I am bored. I am feeling a million things inside at the moment but have no idea how to put it in words. Aarrghh. I hate feeling like this. :P I hate feeling so distracted. :(

Ahaha. Lets talk about less emo stuff, shall we?

Back to my crazy roommate. I shall dedicate this post to her because in the first place she wants to, and I quote, "see how you kutuk me in your blog". :P HAHA! Felicia! Me? Kutuk YOU? Never. :) HAHAHAHAH.

I'm spending my Raya holidays with this crazy girl. I seem to say the word "crazy" alot when I talk about her. Right. Thats because she is. :D She is cranky as hell in the mornings but past 11.30pm like that, she gets hyper. And by hyper, I mean she prances around crazily, kicks my mattress, once tried to take photos of a sleeping Grandma Girl, and worst of all, she REFUSES TO GO TO BED. :P

Like a 5-year old. :D

I hope you're reading this, Felicia. :D

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment