Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I MISS HOME. :(

Boo-hoo.

I AM SO DEPRESSED! :(

There's no food at my house, I can hardly walk in my new heels, Grandma Girl STILL refuses deodorant, and most of all,,...... I MISS HOME.

I should be more specific. My family and my pets.

I know I shouldn't complain. I got this and SO MANY OTHERS wanted it but didn't get it. Yes, God blessed me, but I still miss home so much.

The homesickness never goes away.

It lessens. Some days I get so busy, I even forget it. BUT IT NEVER GOES AWAY. At the moments when I least expect it, something tiny and probably insignificant triggers another bout of homesickness and I feel like crying.

Simple things. Felicia getting to go home every weekend to spend time with her mum. Jeannette's mum coming over to KL next month to see her. Amy's parents coming over to KL to spend Christmas with her.

AND I HAVENT SEEN MY PARENTS SINCE AUGUST.

(AND i'm spending Christmas in this jungle.)

Oh, boo-hoo.

Like today I was just talking to my grandma on the phone and I started crying for no other reason than because I miss her so much.

I used to spend a lot of time with her and talk to her about stuff.. I used to listen to her nagging and telling me how I'm useless at housework.. I used to listen to her reminiscing and smiling as she talked about her younger days... Now I miss her so much.

And I'll only get to see her next year in February.

AND I was just listening to Amy telling me that her rabbit just died a few days ago.. She's still mourning and emo and lining her eyes black everyday in memory of Momoi-(thats her rabbit, totally adorable. :)) and I'm so worried that Brownie or Walnut or Fluffy or Louie or Noname will DIE! :( I would seriously be so sad and I would be emo for months, I swear.

I don't want anything to happen to my pets OR my family while I'm in KL. While I'm away from home. Its so scary.

Boo-hoo, again.

I'm going to be emo for days and days and days.

xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. Awww .. *hugs* .. Hey .. think about it in a brighter side .. I only get to go back once a year .. =X .. Just keep urself busy .. ;) .. dont be emo eh .. when u are feeling down .. blast ur music .. OR OR .. you can go and find trouble with "grandma" .. hehe .. just go and do something to keep urself occupied .. ^^ ..

    Have you seen the pictures I edited on facebook ?.. go see go see .. I'm still working on more .. hehe ..

    ReplyDelete