Monday, August 31, 2009

*I cant think of a title for this post* :S

Just for the record, there won't be an Emo-ness Part 2. :) haha. I'm done thinking about it. I've said what I needed to say, I've let out every emotion I've been feeling, and now I'm just going to forget about it. It. Never. Happened. I can't deal with it when someone is just so indecisive and so weird about everything. I don't understand it. And I don't want to.

Not that I'm living in denial or anything. :) haha.

Seriously, I'm not. HAHA.

I'm home. KL-home. I've unpacked. I'm going to settle down once again and I think I will actually enjoy my time here.

KK was awesome. I love my family and my pets and my best friend Kim and I'm so glad I got to go home and see them. I appreciate these people who are so close to me and care for me and the best part is, they actually show it.

:)

xoxo karen


2 comments:

  1. i'm touched :')
    hahah. glad you reached kl fine .. i miss you already :( roxy and nike had CRAZY sales and you weren't with me to enjoy the fullness and sheer joy and satisfaction of it ... hey, everything'll be fine. i can knock some sense into that fool if you want :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha OMG see my luck? I leave, and they decide to have sales. -____-" PATHETIC. Ish. Shop on my behalf, alright? :D haha. Oh, its fine. Don't. Just kill him for me, that'll do. :)

    ReplyDelete