Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dance

Its so early in the morning! :D haha. And I can't sleep, in fact I'm wide wide wide awake.

Had our dance performance in church a couple of hours ago. Sarah was like, why didnt you smile?? You look so sad.. And I admit, I didn't smile, cos I was like so paranoid about making a mistake. :P hahaha.

But it went well! Surprisingly. :D haha. I am seriously so lousy at traditional dance. :P I'm more Chinese than I am Kadazan, so... yeah. :P haha. Anyway.. photos.. Easier than thinking of what to type here :)




Don't we look awesome?? :D hehe. The lighting kinda sucks, but also makes the photo look interesting-ish. :D haha. We look like so pale. :P Maegyver, Michelle, Ricky, me, Eric, Via.




Karen, Via, Michelle. :)





All KTT-ians in church. :)




The mastermind behind it all.. Our choreographer Willy. :)




Karen, Shana and Michelle.




Eric and me. :) Eric tried to smile. :D He usually looks so so serious. Kan, Eric? :) haha.



Girly group photo :D haha. With our candles. It was like Christmas! :D (God I miss Christmas :( NO Christmas for me this year.. haha.)

I had lots of fun tonight. More blogging and photos tomorrow. :) haha.

xoxo karen


No comments:

Post a Comment