Tuesday, November 24, 2009

At least I still have time to blog everyday. (:

Today was such a long day.. I finally got to ride on a beca! :D except I was terrified I'd get hit by a car LOL..

Got whacked by a random man today cos I stood in the middle of nowhere and stared off into space. :P (I didnt know where to go! Sudden brain freeze XD) yeah. People here are not very.. umm.. nice :P haha.

I have to wake up early tomorrow! A day trip to Mekong River.. I think it should be interesting :D I'm kinda loving Vietnam so far.. Although its overcrowded and so dusty, I swear I can feel the pollution seeping into my lungs :P But still.

I shall post ALL MY PHOTOS when I'm back in KL! :)

xoxo karen

3 comments:

  1. Woah~ How I wished could be there too~ Haha. How the weather there? I thought it is wet, rainy seasons all year long~ Cheers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha .. okie .. tell me when you are back .. ;) ... Will sms you ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard food heaven.
    karen you and me. so there again next time :)

    ReplyDelete