Friday, November 13, 2009

NATASHA, READ THIS!! :)

I haven't blogged in what seems like ages.

Studystudystudy.

And like seriously being in KTT totally kills my creativity. :P

I feel so tired. Cos all I seem to be able to do is STUDY. :P And I know I should. (I WANNA DO AT LEAST DECENTLY IN MY EXAM NEXT WEEK)

Okay well. Sarah is going back to Sabah in 7 FREAKING DAYS!!! :)

She's so lucky. (: *jealous* hehe.

I miss my hometown. (: BUT OMG FOR THE FIRST TIME, 2 DAYS AGO, I SAW STARS IN KTT!!!!!!!

Oh goodness. It was Mark's birthday. I was covered in cake. And walking upstairs to clean myself up. And I happened to look up at the sky. And by some major miracle, I saw stars. Are you reading this, Nat? I SAW STARS!!! Like WHOA. I stared at them til my neck hurted. ;( hehe.

Maybe it was a sign from God telling me to stop missing home so much (: hehe.

xoxo karen

3 comments:

  1. Woah.. I oso just realised i nver seen stars hanging in the sky since I stepped into KTT.. Hehe. Nice one. Good luck in exam ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! i bet i won't ever have the change to in Subang or PJ. the city lights are too bright over there!!! im jealous! yerrr hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe nat, it just means im living in the jungle! D: NO CITY LIGHTS! D:

    ReplyDelete