Monday, November 23, 2009

OOOOOOhmigod it has been such a long day.

And I can't even type a long post as I'm rushing to go out. To. A. water puppet show. :D By the way, (What's a water puppet?) O_o its supposed to be a tourist attraction, so, I dunno. I'll be brave and try it out. (:

Yeah. OH GOSH vietnamese food is so freaking delicious and SO EXTREMELY CHEAP! I swear I've died and gone to food heaven. (: (: Am totally gonna gain another few kilos by the time I go back to the jungle, aka KTT :P

And I've taken like a ton of pictures of everything that moves. And heck, even everything that doesn't move. :P HAHA! I got stopped by a random stranger today, who, in her broken English, complimented me on my bling bling glasses. ;D

ookay. Am going to eat now. AGAIN. ;D

xoxo karen


7 comments:

  1. karen's spec still attractive even in vietnam~!! haha~...
    can't wait to c ur pics there! must be fun yea? enjoy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey karen ..
    I've changed my malaysia number ..
    are you still using ur old one ?..

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh.. she stopped just to compliment you bling bling? HAHAHAAHAHAHA funny lah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can seludup me into food heaven?? :P Did you make sure that someone didn't stalk you while you're boarding the plane? :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the pics :D please tapau some for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone gettin more "circular" in shape LOL.. Haha. take care~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. TATIANNA! yes darling, im still using my old number ;)
    Netty.. I checked alot of times :D HAHA!!
    Qiqi.. i sense jealousy.... :D HEHE
    Amy.. yeah really.. it was funny lah.. i like didnt get what she was saying at 1st XD
    SAMSON! u shuld come here man.. the food is so yummy 8D

    ReplyDelete