Thursday, November 5, 2009


MY ARM HURTS. :'(

When I hold it out and compare with my other arm, I swear the right one is slightly swollen. :P

Oh and its cause I played badminton with Gavin yesterday. Even though it was raining. :D

(I haven't had that much fun in a while. (: It was great. (: And I can't remember the last time I played under the rain. Sure makes me feel homesick. :S)

AND. I hardly dare to say it, butIthinkImightbegettingbetteratbadminton. HEHE!

:D BIG thank you to Gavin for being patient enough to put up with me. XDXDXD You must have had SUCH A KICK watching me look retarded attempting to play. :D bwahahaha,

Anyways.

I've been so down lately. Quieter. Studying more. Partly stressed cos exams are sooooo near and partly tired. Just tired. I think I've really really lost touch with everyone back home. The people I thought I knew so well, turns out I don't really know them very well at all.

Question: WHY do I have to deal with all the drama that isn't even my own? P.S. I'm the one away from home. I'm the one having to adjust. And as if I don't have enough of my own problems, I have to listen to all THAT. URGH.

Haih. That outburst had been building up for days. :P

I'll only be back in Sabah in Feb next year.

THAT'S 6monthsawayfromhome! D:

I bet things will be SO different when I get back. Awkward. :P But I'm only gonna worry about that when the time comes. :)

Right now I just want to study, and at the same time enjoy my time with my friends here. (:

Oh. And happy birthday Michelle. (: In advance. But know you wouldn't read this anyways. :D




xoxo karen


P.S. I feel like I'm losing my imagination when it comes to blogging. Nothing I blog about seems interesting nowadays. :(

OH GOSH I HAVE TO STOP BEING SO DEPRESSED. :(


1 comment: