Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I finally finished reading Jane Eyre! (Charlotte Bronte)

I've been wanting to read it since I watched Definitely Maybe (best chick flick since forever :D) and I finally managed to find a copy of it last month I think, and I've been reading it faithfully every day, then I stopped for like 3 weeks, and I finally finished the last chapter last weekend. :D

It's a great book. (:

A bit hard to understand, I found myself re-reading sentences over and over again. :D But it was so rewarding in the end.

I like classics alot. I mean I also like chick lit and stuff, but classics are nice. I've read Wuthering Heights, (Emily Bronte) To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee), 1984 (George Orwell) Animal Farm (George Orwell)... <> and others I kinda don't even remember. I'm a nerd and I read a lot.

HEHE. (:

Got my class photo just yesterday. Wanna upload it here, but unfortunately I got no soft copy. I did try taking a picture of the picture with my camera. :D Except it does look pretty fugly. P/S I hardly dare say it but ILOOKOKAYINTHEPICTURE!

:D

xoxo karen *<3*


No comments:

Post a Comment