Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shoes.

MY OBSESSION.

I remember I started wearing heels at age 15.

I LOVE THEM! :D Although I did totter a bit unsteadily and had to hold my dad's arm to prevent myself from falling. XD

Now I can proudly say, I am able to walk around in 4 inch heels WITHOUT holding on to anyone and WITHOUT falling . >.<

I mean, whats not to love about heels? Okay, so a pair of jeans might make your butt look too big. A top that doesn't quite fit right night make your boobs look awkward. BUT SHOES. WILL. NEVER. DISAPPOINT.

:D (pretty shoes, of course.)

I really adore shoes. I have like quite a few pairs of heels at home but sadly because I came to KTT I obviously can't bring them all.

Its all good though. Just gives me the chance to buy MORE when I'm here ;D

But I don't love all shoes. Oh no. A particular example of shoes I absolutely ABHOR is this:





AAAAARGH!!


I mean, WHAT IS THIS?!

Thats not a SHOE! :P

I hate pointy toe heels. WITH A BARELY VISIBLE HEEL.

I have been known to say, if you wanna wear heels, then WEAR HEELS. These are like.. fake heels. :P THEY'RE TOO LOW! Not only that. They are UGLY. :(

Sorry to anyone who happen to read this and actually LIKE these heels. Its just in my opinion THAT THEY ARE UGLY. :P

Now in contrast,








Now, THIS, I can live with. (:

Cheers. ;D

xoxo karen

2 comments:

  1. those are freaking awesome!!! XP ahha. too bad you didn't leave them here for me to steal :P

    ReplyDelete