Sunday, November 8, 2009

OMG what a mess.

This is so depressing. T.T

Helikessomeoneelse!

HAIH. I know. Its something I have totally no control over, unfortunately. And while the knowledge of it stung me yesterday, today is a new day and I actually feel okay. Like really. Not just something I'm saying. its really true.

My true friends are those who are still here for me, who still make me laugh like hell, when in fact my heart feels like its breaking. When it feels like evrything's hanging by a thread, and yet you're there looking out for me, you're my friend. You guys make me stronger.

The truth is I doubt I'm ready to be in a relationship. I've been single for awhile now, and although I do like it, the freedom is there, sometimes its true, it can get depressing. Sarah and I are always joking that apartment 4-3-A1 (mine, btw :D) is the most depressing as all of us (me, Sarah, and Waffle) have NO love lives whatsoever. :D

It's SOMETIMES depressing. Because having someone special there in your life, being in love with someone is a really nice feeling. (: And I really haven't felt it in awhile. I think, being the demanding sort of person I am, it takes a certain special kind of guy to understand and be able to keep up with me. When I'm being unreasonable. When I'm jealous. When I cry. When my makeup's a mess.

I've been in more relationships than I care to count. None of which I've really really been serious about, unfortunately. I don't know. My perspective on love changes as I grow and mature. While I USED to think I love them, now I just think "WhAT the hell was I thinking?!"

I haven't found him yet.

And meanwhile, I'm not exactly holding my breath waiting for him. The right guy will some along eventually, I'm sure of it. Love comes when you least expect it. And no matter what, I have my roomie Waffle and housemate Sarah who NEVER EVER fail to make me laugh til I cry. (: And plus, Qiqi who's probably my closest guy friend, whom I tell everything to. My family in Sabah who love me so much and miss me as mich as I miss them.

There's someone out there for everyone. <3

And I just want to say. I'M SORRY to anyone reading this, whom I've hurt. *HINTHINT* :P I'm sorry I didn't handle it better. Maybe I really should have been more sensitive. I'm sorry. Don't stay mad at me forever, yeah.

xoxo karen


3 comments:

  1. Well, not only you that don't have love story to share. There a lot people out there never get in love before. But, remember that, God actually had prepared someone for you. Someone which is only for you. And without you, he will find that something is not right there. But, it is only the matter of time that will decide everything. Maybe the person that you like or love, having crush with someone else, but I'm sure that he will regret that he had let go the chance of life time to be with you. If you think of it again, maybe God giving you a signal, signal that saying that the guy that you like, is not meant for you. What you can do is, just enjoy your life as a student and a ordinary young girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) im inspired by your comment and believe it or not i am totally over him. XD i even copied out your comment and stuck it to my wall where i can see it everyday. :D thank you again. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.I hope your housemates are still able to make you laugh that much. :)

    ReplyDelete