Monday, January 10, 2011

♥♥♥


HAD A GREAT DAY. :)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATIANNA! :)
(i know you read this when you're in australia, idk if you read it now that you're home, but whatever. ;D)

We've been friends for umm, 6 years? And she's one of my best friends, EVER, so its a big deal LOL. *hunts through laptop for old picture to make her cringe in embarrassment*

TAADA. ;D

YEARS AGO:

damn i used to have long hair. :'(




YEARS LATER:

and this is us currently.

Oh my we have grown. ;D

I love youuu! ♥ I hope you had a good time today :)

*HUGSSSS!*

2 comments:

  1. AWWW .. =") .. hahah .. omg .. the pictures!! .. NOOO!!! .. good times though .. thank you very much for the day .. I had a great time .. simple but fun ^^ .. I'm a big fan of ur BLOG!! .. of course I still read it when I'm back .. hehe .. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh comel bha gambar ko masa muda2 dulu :P

    ReplyDelete